Natural soy wax scented candles( number of products: 449 )
Imagine an evening with your favorite book or the eagerly awaited new season of the cult series ... what accompanies you in this relaxing moment of pleasure? Of course, soy scented candles! The best choice for every fan of the eco trend and products supporting sustainable development. Soy candles follow the trend of holistic service of functions that focus on improving the functioning of the body, spirit and mind. What do you want more?
What are the benefits of soy scented candles?
Soy scented candles have many advantages. They are definitely worth trying. There is a very high probability that after lighting your first natural soy candle from our store, you will not want to go back to other candles!
- Natural soy wax is free from harmful substances that are found in paraffin and are released in the process of its combustion. Paraffin is a raw material that is a mixture of solid alkanes, extracted, among others, from heavy fractions of crude oil. Therefore, soy scented candles are the best choice when we are looking for natural products that are beneficial for the environment.
- Soy wax typically burns longer than paraffin wax of the same weight.
- Soy scented candles have a low melting point, so you can get the scent out of the candle quickly. This has the added advantage of minimizing the risk of severe burns if the melted wax comes into contact with the skin.
- Soy wax melts quickly, so the recommended one-time burning time of such a candle is shortened. You can get a melted wax sheet even after 1 hour! Of course, this depends on the size of the candle and the number of wicks used. If you are a person who is always in a hurry and you have little time to relax, soy candles are made for you.
How to choose soy candles?
Soy candles please the eye and smell with a multitude of fragrances, sizes and shapes. If you choose a soy candle, follow a few simple rules:
- Use only proven online stores where you will find candles created with the highest standards.
- Do not buy candles that have been stored in inappropriate conditions, e.g. outdoors in full sun. This rule applies to all scented candles, not just those made of soy wax.
- If you are looking for a candle for a smaller room, choose small or medium candles. For large spaces, we recommend large candles like soy candles Purple River 623 g.
- If you want to take advantage of the benefits of traditional aromatherapy in a modern version, try it out candles with essential oils.
- Dreaming of your own fireplace? Even in your apartment, feel like in a mountain cabin thanks to soy wooden wick candles. This material produces the sound of wood crackling in the fireplace when burning.
Due to the growing popularity of soy candles, we can more and more often find home-made candles, pompously called handicraft products. Special care should be taken with such products. They are often made of unproven ingredients that do not have the appropriate certificates. Failure to ensure adequately hygienic conditions in the production of candles may result not only in poorer quality of such products, but also in their contamination with undesirable substances.
What is soy wax and what properties does it have?
Soy wax is a vegetable wax that is made by processing soybeans. Soya is a genus of annuals and perennials with as many as 28 species and belongs to the legume family (yes, its seeds are hidden in pods!). It naturally occurs in East Asia (hence the popularity of tofu in Japan and China). Interestingly, soy also grows in Australia. As a result of artificial spread as a cultivated plant, it began to be present also in the tropics and in the temperate climate of the northern hemisphere.
Soy wax is made from soybean oil. After harvesting, the beans are cleaned, broken, dehulled and rolled into flakes. The oil is then extracted from the flakes and hydrogenated.
This process converts some of the fatty acids in the oil from unsaturated to saturated. This changes the melting point of the soybean oil, making it solid at room temperature. Bean husk residues are commonly used as animal feed.
Beneficial properties of soy wax
- It is completely renewable. Contrary to the melting of the world's oil reserves (and thus paraffin), the only limit to soybean production is the size of the crop. We can have as much or even more soy wax every year. Thus, by choosing candles with soy wax, you support sustainable development.
- A professionally produced soy scented candle burns cleanly and slower than a candle of the same weight made of, for example, paraffin.
What are the types of soy scented candles?
Discover the popular types of soy scented candles today and choose the best option for you at Candle World.
Soy scented candles in craft glass
At Candle World, we support brands that create something unique. That's why we offer soy scented candles in craft glass. Craft glass is glass created by hand in local glassworks. This reduces the carbon footprint and the distance glass containers have to travel before they become part of handmade soy candles.
Handmade soy candles
The trend for handmade candles has been with us for several years and there is no indication that it will end soon. We pay more and more attention to hand-made, which we associate with precision and care. The advantage of handmade candles offered at Candle World is supporting the development of the local labor market. Handmade soy candles are often small works of art that will pamper your senses and steal your heart.
The craftsmanship can be seen not only in the hand-made glass itself, but also in the care taken in the selection of details, including wooden or cotton wicks in candles or gift boxes. Handmade candles can be found in the offer of the Purple River or Ted & Friends brands.