Natural scented candles( number of products: 719 )
Since the beginning of Candle World's existence, we have been guided by the idea and mission of supporting sustainable development and creating environmentally friendly products. Natural scented candles are the quintessence of everything we love about nature. A beautiful decoration that will create a unique atmosphere in your home. In our store you will find thousands of natural wax scented candles.
Natural scented candles are made of vegetable waxes, such as the most popular soy wax, coconut wax, rapeseed wax or hemp wax. Vegetable waxes, unlike paraffin (raw material derived from petroleum extraction), are renewable waxes. Therefore, when you choose a natural scented candle, you contribute to reducing the demand for raw materials such as paraffin and reducing environmental pollution.
There is no better gift than a natural scented candle for the home. It is not only a casual gift, but also something that sometimes we will not buy ourselves. Many of our regular customers have just received their first scented candle... as a gift! It was a beautiful beginning of a fragrant journey through the land of the most beautiful aromas, which continues to this day. Surprise your loved ones with the classic scent of rose, peony or fresh cotton. Provide sweet pleasure with vanilla or fruit candles. Show your claws with masculine scented candles rich in notes of frankincense, sandalwood and myrrh.
Natural wax in scented candles
Natural waxes are a great invention because they are made from natural parts of cultivated plants. Natural candles are often made of mixtures of plant waxes. One of the most popular such blends is the combination of soy and coconut wax. Each type of wax has slightly different properties, hardness and melting point, which is why manufacturers often create their own blends of natural waxes for optimal burning of candles.
In recent times, hemp scented candles and sunflower scented candles have also gained popularity.
The category of natural candles also includes beeswax candles. Remember, however, that it is animal wax, so they are not a vegan product.
Natural scented candles for the sake of the environment
A house created out of love for nature and with care for the environment is not only its ecological design and optimal furniture. These are also additives that, when selected skillfully, will allow us to live in harmony with nature and a sustainable existence, and ultimately - a neutral carbon footprint.
What are the benefits of natural scented candles?
- By buying such a candle, you care about the environment! these are made of a renewable resource - plants. It is an environmentally friendly raw material, unlike paraffin. Paraffin is a petroleum waste.
- Natural candles burn cleanly and do not smoke. Some of them can be used for full body massage.
- Colored wax? No problem! You don't have to give up your favorite colors, plant wax candles are available in all Pantone colors!
- The warm light of natural candles is an additional advantage. The flame has a cozy hue.
- Easy to clean the container. Plant waxes are usually soft and easily removed from glass or ceramic dishes after the candle burns out
- Low melting point means faster wax dissolution. Thanks to this, the recommended one-time candle burning time is shorter than, for example, in paraffin candles. Are you busy and have little time for small pleasures? Natural candles are made for you!
- Natural candles are efficient. They usually burn out longer than paraffin candles of the same weight.
Natural soy scented candles
Soy wax candles are currently the most popular type of candles. You can find candles made of pure 100% soy wax or blends of soy wax. Among the blends, there are mixtures of different types of soy wax or a combination of soy wax with another, such as coconut or rapeseed wax.
When we started promoting natural candles at Candle World, soy candles were not widely available. Fortunately, that has changed and today you can find thousands of beautifully scented candles created through a magical process from soybeans.
Natural candles for aromatherapy with essential oils
At our store will find the widest selection of natural candles with the addition of essential oils. As you probably know, essential oils are the foundation of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is known for centuries, in literal translation, aroma therapy with a well-established tradition in many cultures.
Now you can comfortably enjoy all the benefits of aromatherapy at home. All you have to do is light one of our candles with essential oils.
Wax candles in different colors
We know how much you value great design. That is why in our offer we have candles made of natural wax in many colors and shades. From candles in a natural shade of wax (color spectrum from off-white to more yellow, warm waxes) to color-filled candles in shades of yellow, orange, red, blue, purple, pink, brown and even black.
Scented candles without paraffin
In our online store Candle World you will find scented candles without paraffin. These are candles made only from natural plant waxes, like all Purple River soy candles.
It is worth choosing paraffin-free candles not only for your own health, but also for the well-being of future generations and animals. One oil tanker disaster claims millions of lives. You can help by choosing paraffin-free products, including scented candles.
Natural scented candles near me
At Candle World, we want to wrap you in the warmth of natural light, drawing the best of nature. For those of our customers who value the highest quality, we have prepared a unique offer of natural candles. Only with us you will find thousands of natural candles that are waiting to be discovered.
You can visit our company store, or choose one of the fast delivery methods like same-day delivery and have natural scented candles in your home in no time.
Are scented candles healthy?
When choosing scented candles, you should follow certain criteria to choose those that are natural and safe to use.
What is worth paying attention to when choosing scented candles?
- The wax from which the candle is made. Plant waxes, preferably those with ecological certificates, are the best choice.
- The quality of the fragrances used. Look for scented candles with essential oils and natural extracts.
- Used candle wick. Always choose candles with a lead-free wick.
- If you are allergic, do not believe in internet myths. Each scented candle can cause an allergic reaction in an allergic person, even if it contains only pure, 100% essential oils! For example, you may be allergic to lavender, and lavender oil is lavender extract! Allergy sufferers should watch their reactions to scented candles very carefully, and if any problems are detected, stop using them (try unscented candles). The same applies to perfumes and cosmetics. They also - even those made only from natural ingredients - can cause allergic reactions.